Are you ready? It’s almost time to re-open our stores and we are SO excited to welcome you back with open arms (socially distanced open arms, of course).
Over the past few weeks our colleagues have been working hard to prepare stores in England and Ireland to make shopping safe. We’ve deep cleaned our stores, put protective measures in place and have set up the all the latest product, so you can rest assure it’s safe to come back and shop the things you love.
Got a few questions? We thought you might…we’ve tried our best to answer a few below:
When Are We Opening?
Following government guidance, we are planning to welcome our customers back on June 15th 2020 – we hope you’re as excited as we are!
Which Stores Are Opening?
As it stands, all of our stores across England and Ireland will opening on June 15th. Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland will remain closed until we get further guidance from the government.
What Will The Opening/Closing Hours Be?
Our store hours will be reduced at first opening, with each having individual opening and closing hours. To find these out please call your local store who will happily give you more information.
Is It Safe?
We are following government guidance to ensure stores are COVID safe. To adhere to this, our wonderful store colleagues have undergone appropriate training, deep cleaned stores and put protective measures in place.
What Measures Are In Place?
It is our highest priority that our customers and colleagues are the safest they can be when in store, so we’ve put measures in place so that you feel safe whilst shopping the styles you love.
Here’s what you’ll find in store:
- Protective screens – Each till point will be fitted with a protective screen.
- Social distancing – 2 metre markings will be clearly labelled across the floor.
- Hand sanitiser – This will be made available at each till point for customers and readily available to all colleagues at back of house too.
- Limited numbers – We will allow fewer customers into store at one time, the number of customers allowed in will be displayed at the front of the store. Please note: all stores are different and numbers have been worked out on size of the store.
- Card payments encouraged – We are encouraging customers to use contactless payments where possible. However, we will still be accepting cash payments.
- Closed fitting rooms – We understand our fitting rooms are really important to our customers, but we are adhering to government guidance who are advising fitting rooms remain closed. Although disappointing, we need to ensure the safety of our customers and our store colleagues. As soon as the guidance changes, we will take all action to get our fitting rooms up and running again.
What About Returns?
If you have returns that had been purchased before closure, you are now able to return these to your nearest store. All returned items will be placed in a 72 hour quarantine and steam cleaned before they go back out on sale.
We cannot WAIT for our Yours family to be back together again and are even more excited to see all of you, our wonderful customers, back in store and shopping our brand new styles that we know you’re just going to LOVE. And don’t forget, we are open 24/7 online! Just head here.
See you there!